Grab your Discounted Couch Animal Designs Throw Pillow Covers 18X18 inches Durable High Quality Decorative Cushion Soft Cotton Linen Pillowcase for Sofa while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
Why and how are our Couch Animal Designs Throw Pillow Covers?
- ☑️Pillow slip, or protectors, are used to protect pillows from dust mites and stains. They usually have a zippered closure.
- ☑️The Throw Pillow Covers are made of Cotton Linen Materials which can make you feel comfortable and warm. It's durable, easy to wash and casual.
- ☑️Using both pillow cases and covers creates a double defense against those body fluids that end up on our pillows. The oils and dirt in sweat and saliva can build up to weigh down the pillow and reduce its fluff.
- ☑️We can use throw pillows to make us comfortable on the couch or bed. We can use them to lift our head when we lie and watch television.
- ☑️Pillow Slip or Cover make a great addition to your home, whether as decoration for your bed, couch, or chairs!
Couch Animal Designs Throw Pillow Covers 18X18 inches Durable High Quality Decorative Cushion Soft Cotton Linen Pillowcase for Sofa Features
- GOOD QUALITY MATERIALS: Made of eco-friendly, safe and durable Cotton Linen and water resistance.
- CUSHION COVER ONLY: Size: 45x45cm / 18x18 inches (Note: Pillow Inserts are not included)
- DESIGN: The Pattern is only available on the Front Side, The back is the Nature Linen Color without printing.
- ZIPPER DESIGN: Easy Insertion and Removal of Pillow Inserts.
- PERFECT GIFT: Decorative Cotton Linen Throw Pillow Covers is also a perfect gift for everyone. It is also perfect decoration for both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Material: Cotton + Linen
- Size: 45x45cm / 1818'
- 1 X Pillow Case
- OLD PILLOWCASE: You can use them as a bandana, as a cover for your hot water bottle, can cover your ironing board and you can make Doll dresses too!
- Swap out pillows every six months, if you're fully unwilling to purchase a new pillow that often: Wash your pillow (yes, the full pillow, not just the pillowcase) once every six months.